Our families enjoy our services because therapy is convenient for them! Tired of juggling your schedule to take your child to speech therapy appointments? Call us today. We provide therapy sessions in the convenience of your home or your child's daycare, preschool or after school setting.
- Articulation and Phonological disorders (producing sounds incorrectly ex. dood for good, wabbit for rabbit)
(What your child is able to express)
- Conversational skills
- Expressing thoughts clearly
- Written expression (writing skills)
(What your child is able to understand)
- Understanding spoken language
- Listening comprehension
- Pre-reading skills (phonemic awareness)
- Reading comprehension
- Social Skills
All therapy is one-on-one, individualized and parent education is always provided. Our therapy sessions are 30 or 50 minutes in length.
Take the first step and complete our CHILD HISTORY FORM online. We want to know more about your child and your concerns. You have the option to save and/or print a copy for your records once it is complete.